Wednesday 28 September 2016

What I enjoyed about writing this blog on the Aurora Borealis!

Hey there,
                  
            During the last few weeks I have been writing about the Aurora Borealis (The Northern Lights)
I didn't just pick this topic off the top of my head, I actually am very interested in the topic as I wanted to know more behind this magnificent light display! To see them would be an experience of a life time and its certainly on my bucket list for the future!

I have definitely learnt a lot from writing this blog because from the beginning I only knew what the Northern Lights looked like, but I didn't have a clue why they were there or how they were formed. But now I understand it well!
Writing this blog has really made me aware of all these beautiful natural events that happen in our world and how amazing they really are!

Credit: Jason Brownlee/jasonbrownleedesign.com
I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog and hopefully you have learnt something new, I am looking forward to writing more blogs in the future as I thoroughly enjoyed writing this one!

Emily ✵

No comments:

Post a Comment